New quick registration guide for translators.
Getting ready for International Translation Day 2019!
TRANSLATORS REGISTRATION QUICK GUIDE
Easy and simple. First, go to TranslatorsVillage web page
Click on Register or Login at the top menu
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO REGISTER
- Accept terms and conditions (check terms and conditions for translators)
- If user email appears in red, then your email address is already registered. Go back to previous screen to the forgotten password link
- You need to confirm the address is yours. Go to the address introduced and check for TranslatorsVillage email that validates your email address.
- Once validated you are ready to log in and start inputting your details.
- Mandatory fields have an asterisk.
- The better the quality of information you write about yourself, the more attractive your profile will be to potential clients.
- Short and to the point of what you want to show.
- Your telephone number is not visible to the client, but it is to the Administrator in case a quick contact is required.
- Calendar and rates are important to make you visible to potential clients.
- Don’t forget that people buy people, a professional picture can make a difference.
- CV is not visible to the client. Client wants a quick purchase in a marketplace, so a couple of paragraphs about yourself should suffice. Languages, specialisms are clear from client selection.
CV helps us to validate your profile.
Profiles will be validated every day before International Translation Day. After that it will be done once a week.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here to view full terms and conditions. Once read, please accept our terms.